08 May 2008

Midwest Tour, vol. 4

I haven't really the energy to write a lengthy blog about the rest of the tour. I got food poisoning on Sunday from the venue of our second Cincy show and was sick all day Monday and part of Tuesday. I wasn't able to do the radio show with Julie at WNKU on account of being sick throughout the entire broadcast and had to cancel Monday night's show in Columbus, OH (sorry Carl).

We had a few days off to recoupe in Cincinnati and then headed down to Nashville where things didn't pan out exactly how we'd hoped but it was still nice to play down there. I also got to see my good friend Rob Robinson and hang out with him a bit so that was awesome since we hadn't seen each other in a year and a half. Had some good southern barbeque too....so that was cool.

Next came Louisville which is better left ignored.

Saturday saw me turning a cool 28-years-old and traveling from the aforementioned city to Chicago. We played an end-of-the-tour party in Chicago and then I ran over to Uncommon Ground and played a set there. All in all it was a good night.

Thanks to those of you who came out to the shows!
Twas fun to see you all and overall it was a great experience.
Can't wait to go out again.

Fin.

No comments: